Thursday, August 21, 2008

For VP Obama will pick......his nose?

Who knows...whatever comes out of that would be just as qualified as he is to assume office.

I've been saying this to my people for a while, but on the (probable) eve of the Obama's announcement for VP I want to throw out there that it will be Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana.

Gov. Tom Kaine of Virginia is the second guess....but I think Bayh would be better for Obama's sake (not that I care about that).

My hope is that he picks a weirdo like Joe Biden...one can only hope though.

What does this have to do with the price of a gold medal in China? (I know I know...the Chinese EARNED them...I'm sure bribing gymnastic and diving judges is a lot harder work than it seems)

Nothing...but its fun to see if I'll be right.


***AUTHOR'S PS***

Ok ok...so I was wrong....but I got my wish in Biden.....bad move B.O.!

No comments: