Monday, September 22, 2008

Its only money folks...they print it every day

Oh I know we just met but come on baby you know I love you, and people who love each other SHOW it...NO NO NO NO NO baby it wont feel good if we use protection! OF COURSE I'M CLEAN! I get tested all the time...when was the last time I was tested? Right now...you're testing my patience...so are we gonna do this or what?

(cue romantic music)


Oh yeah, good...gooooooood-don't look at me...I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME...Yes I'll call you tomorrow I said I LOOOOOVE you didn't I? NOW (smack!) DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Pop Quiz:

The passage above came from which of the following?

A. The practices of U.S. financial institutions over the last decade and possibly longer.

B. The back of an El Camino being driven by a 15 year old virgin named "Home Buyer," aka Homie who stole it from his older brother, "Sub Prime Mortgage"..."Mort" for short, so he could finally get some from his girlfriend of six hours, Paris "its my first time being bought by a man" Hilton.

Mort catches up to Homie and gives him whooping of a lifetime. Homie goes home bruised, lied to, and in 9 months he'll have a baby he can't afford....but at least he got some!

C. Al Gore on a date with Mother Nature

D. All of the Above

In 2004, citing 68 percent of Americans "owning" their own home, President Bush said:

"Thanks to being the most productive workforce in America, and I might say, thanks to good policies, this economy is strong and it's getting stronger….Home sales were the highest ever recently. That's exciting news for the country."

Translation: If Wall Street is a rockin'....heh heh...don't come 'a knockin'....heh...Laura told me not to say that, thats why she ain't the Prez.

Bush failed to mention that construction companies were building those homes with playing cards. If I wanted to be fair I could recognize he probably didn't know that.....the realities of illegal immigration eluded the man, and he's from a border state....so except for his own spotty record as a businessman, I don't expect him to understand the nuance of our financial institutions.

Not that Democrats will be able to solve this problem. Many, if not most of the leaders of The Lawyers Party, aka the Democratic Party have little to no real world business experience themselves.

So do we want bad experience? Or no experience?

I guess my answer would be: You can't learn from your mistakes if you've never taken the chance to make any.

Then again who knows, this 700 BILLION dollar bailout brain child the administration has cooked up probably wont teach anyone a lesson....but it should.

What I love about this crisis is that Democrats want to deliberate on the plan before voting for it. Which is hilarious considering in 2004 they couldn't stop the looping of film during Farenheit 911 when Bush didn't react in a classroom full of children to the news of the 9/11 attacks for seven minutes.

I'm not criticizing their prudence, I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy.

SERIOUS TIME.....I could keep going about who is to blame for all this, and what the solution could/should be....but the truth is everyone in government and in the industries that caused the trouble share the blame....to a degree we've been through this before....except for the almost 1 trillion dollar bailout...and the government control under the Republican president that it comes with.

Conservatives hem and haw...but in reality...they are holding their breath like the rest of America, because they DON'T KNOW what should be done....and they are hoping like hell this works....and million thoughts
must be running through their minds as to what to do if it doesn't.

No comments: